Hello and welcome to Jaide’s Stage Studios.
Dancing is one of the oldest and most sociable forms of entertainment. Whether you’re young or old there is a certain romance to dance. To dance is to find an expression of oneself, to enjoy life and make friends. We are here for all who want to have fun, meet people and bring life into their lives. We are here to help you learn the fun of dance – whether you want to strut your stuff in the nightclub or develop self-esteem & confidence, we are here to help you.
You will really enjoy dancing whether it is a class, private lesson or social evening. We are here to make sure you have fun even if you have never danced before. Classes are offered in Street, Modern, Ballet, Tap, Modern Jazz, Cheer leading, Lyrical, Gymnastics, Musical Theatre – Drama & Singing, Melody Bear for Toddlers, Zumba – A Latin inspired dance fitness workout for adults. In fact all different styles of dance, each with its own style and expression. Fun to learn and one of the most sociable forms of entertainment there is.
You will find helpful and fully qualified tutors to teach you all forms of dancing. You can select the dances you want to learn. We can teach you from your first step right up to the most stylish expressions of dance that will bring you a new found freedom and interest. You may even wish to take part in our medal days, shows, festivals, local events, exams, to prove just how good at dancing you have become. Whatever your age you will always find something new in dance.
If you have never danced before we are here to show you how. Or maybe you would just like to be able to dance & feel better.
Reasons To Start Dancing
- It can enrich your life beyond your wildest dreams.
- It is an excellent way to improve your strength, coordination, stamina and flexibility.
- It is cardiovascular exercise, dance regularly and it will help keep your heart fit and keep you trim.
- Dance is an expression of your personality and a way of exploring who you are.
- It is an excellent introduction into many other creative activities, such as drama and music.
- You will meet new people and make new friends.
- You will work closely with your teacher and other students, this will help develop communication and leadership skills.
- It is a social skill that stays with you for life.
- Most important of all, it is great fun!
At Jaide’s we strive to assist your development in the arts, specialising in dance.
We also choreograph wedding dances and can host birthday parties. Studio Hire is available.
Please take a look around our site. If you can’t find the information you’re looking for then please feel free to contact us.
For even more up to date information you can also follow us on Facebook.