l really enjoy dancing whether it is a class, private lesson or social evening. We are here to make sure you have fun even if you have never danced before.
Classes are offered in:
- Modern Jazz
- Tricks & Tumbles
- Musical Theatre – Drama & Singing
- Teeny Tots Classes for Toddlers age 18 months – 4 years
- Adult Tap Classes- Beginners & Advanced
In fact all different styles of dance, each with its own style and expression. Fun to learn and one of the most sociable forms of entertainment there is.
Please click on the link below to download the timetable and price list for classes.
NEW CLASSES HAVE BEEN ADDED, BUT THE MAJORITY OF CLASSES ARE RUNNING NOW PLEASE EMAIL FOR DETAILS OF NEW STARTING DATES.
Come and join our musical theatre (drama and singing) classes where we combine as a team with a mixed age group, working towards showcasing drama and singing productions on stage. Have loads of fun, burn off that energy and make new friends learning skills in acting, verse and prose, improvisation and reading which will also improve academic achievements.
Learn the art of singing as a group -Singing is a skill based on muscle memory and is an extension of speech
Learn the Art of:
- Breathing– The voice is best described as a wind instrument, because breathing is 80% of singing and proper singing begins and ends with proper breathing.
- Relaxation – If you are tense, stressed, or upset it causes your vocal cords to become tight and to shorten. When your vocal cords become shorten and tense you can’t sing correctly, you can’t sing your full range, you lose resonance.
- Correct Posture – allowing you to breathe easily and to allow maximum lung capacity to allow better notes and phrases.
- Your Singing Tools – so that you are more familiar with how everything is supposed to move and feel.
- Scales – to help correct pitch problems
- Pronounce your vowels correctly – to unify your vowels
- Develop and show your confidence – Body language and expression communicate focus and eyes communicate thoughts. Performance involves emotional connection with the song, when you put the emotion on your face and in your body, it instantly boosts that hidden confidence.